- We accept new and gently used women's tops, pants, dresses, coats, jackets, shoes, handbags, accessories (scarves, belts, etc.) and unique quality jewelry. We do not accept bathing suits, sleepwear, underwear, maternity or children's wear.
- Garments should be clean, pressed, and arrive on hangers. Merchandise should be no older than 2 years old. Clothes must be in season. Please limit the number of garments to 25.
- We also accept furniture, lamps, home decor, antiques, artwork, collectibles, and seasonal items.
- All pricing is done solely by Me to You Consignment & Boutique and is priced fairly but priced to sell.
- All items are consigned on a 50/50 split.
- The consignment contract is for 3 months, after that time, you may pick up your items; however, we prefer that you allow us to donate them to reputable charitable organizations.
- Consignment is by appointment ONLY!
- We do offer a pick up/ delivery service. Please inquire about our rates.
- We are unable to accept returns or refunds due to contractual obligations. Items can be reconsigned if they are clean and in good shape.
Thank you for your interest in consigning with Me to You.
We look forward to adding you to our family of satisfied consigners.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Due to Covid-19 and its impact on retail sales,
we are not currently taking women's consignment items because
the store is full.
We will consider furniture and home decor in a limited quantity, please send a message and include pictures on larger items and we will contact you.
We will happily remove this note when we can again take all consignment items.